Bowman Animal Hospital COVID-19 External Preventive Measures
We will be continuing to offer outpatient appointments as both in-person or as curbside based on your comfort level. For continued safety, the format of these appointments will be slightly different than our pre-pandemic format. While present, wearing a mask or face covering will be optional but we still ask that you adhere to social distancing designations. Here is what you can expect for your pet’s upcoming appointment
- A maximum of two clients will be allowed in with their pet due to the size constraints of our exam rooms
- An appropriate mask or face covering that fully covers your mouth and nose is optional. If requested, staff can wear masks during your appointment or you may opt for curbside service.
- Social distancing should be practiced at all times while you are present in the building
- Please park in any of our numbered spots when you arrive
- Call 919-847-6216 to let us know you are here and what spot you are in
- Once you have checked-in with reception for your appointment, a staff member will meet you at the front door to escort you and your pet to an exam room
- The doctor and team will perform all services in the exam room if possible; if additional hands are needed to collect samples this may be performed in the treatment area while you remain in the exam room
- A receptionist will enter the room to take payment once the doctor and team have completed all services
- We ask that you remain in the exam room throughout the duration of the visit
- A team member will escort you out of the building when payment has been completed
All other services will remain curbside at this time. These include but are not limited to:
- Technician appointments
- Drop-off appointments & discharges
- Boarding check-ins & discharges
- Surgery/Dentistry check-ins & discharges
- Grooming check-ins & discharges
- Medication & Food Pickup (customer preference; in person or curbside can be accommodated)
For these services, we do ask that you complete the consent forms and check-in documents prior to the scheduled appointment. If these are not completed prior, a link to complete these documents in your car will be sent at the time of your arrival. Note that this may cause delays in the check-in process. Please allow at least 15-20 minutes for check-in if you are unable to complete the necessary paperwork in advance.
If you have any questions, please call 919-847-6216 to speak with a team member. We look forward to seeing you at your pet’s next appointment!
The Bowman Animal Hospital Team