Bowman Animal Hospital COVID-19 External Preventive Measures
In the face of the Coronavirus threat, we are taking the stance of preventive measures seriously, and would like to ask that all clients comply with the following:
Out of an abundance of caution and to minimize the risk to you and our staff, clients will no longer be allowed to enter the building.
- A client service representative will meet you outside the building to check your patient(s) in or you can call 919-847-6216 to alert them you are here for your appointment.
- We ask that you remain in your car all the way through to the checkout process.
- All exam communications with the doctor and the checkout process will be done over the phone. Please provide the best number to reach you when scheduling the appointment or at check-in.
- If you are sick, please find someone else to bring your pet to their appointment. If unable to do so, please alert our staff when scheduling the appointment so proper protocols can be followed by staff.
- If you have any symptoms of or have been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus, as noted by the CDC (see flyer below), please find someone else to bring your pet to their appointment. If unable to do so, relay this information to our staff over the phone. We will work with you to determine to best means for treating your pet(s).
- When visiting our hospital for your curbside appointment, please continue to practice good cough and sneeze etiquette, and utilize appropriate hand hygiene (see Stop the Spread of Germs flyer below).
- If you are uncomfortable with any portion of this protocol and wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 919-847-6216.
We are dedicated to providing the highest care to your pets during this crisis. However, we want to do so in such a way that keeps you safe, keeps our employees safe, and that contributes to decreasing the further spread of COVID-19. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated during this critical time period.